vintage tractor paint Sears Suburban

In this video I show you my sears suburban garden tractor restoration and the paint colors I used. The factory stock paint is no longer available from sears fo rthe suburban garden tractors made by roper for sears and suggested paint color part numbers were not mixable by my local paint supplier. I used an off the shelf spray paint from Rust-oleum, Labled appliance epoxy # 210372 "BISCUIT" to color match the sears "arctic white" paint. the suburban ss15 tractor shown is the parts tractor for a 1972 of the same with a 15hp Briggs and Stratton engine. The sears suburban line of garden tractors used this white paint on implements and accessories for these tractor including on tractor parts such as hood grill, wheels, and tractors seats.
= Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =