Spreading Loam for New Lawn grass

Planting and growing grass from seed to establish a new lawn may require spreading loam to achieve proper germination of grass seed. IN this video I spread 14 yard of loam to an area in my yard, where I would like to grow grass. It is a new lawn, at my new home site. I used my old sears suburban garden tractor and the sears tractor dirt dozer blade to do the actual spreading of the loam, and finish with a rake to make the new surface even and ready to sow grass seed.
video: Spreading Loam for New Lawn to Grow Grass
Spreading the loam over a large area may be the most daunting part of planting a new lawn, but slow and steady, the sears suburban ss15, spread my loam pile in just a few hours. = Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =