Harbor Freight Winch on Garden Tractor

Harbor Freight Winch on Garden Tractor Harbor Freight item 61257. I need a lift for the snow blower box on my gt1855 garden tractor, and this BadLand winch from Harbor Freight item 61257 will allow me to lift the front mounted blower box with out using the tractor hydraulics. The home made lift will consist of the winch mounted to a fabricated steel bracket and over a pulley to the snow blower.
By doing this I can separate the movement of the rear 3 point hitch grader blade and a front mounted attachment. These would normally be connected to the mower deck lift, and move up and down simultaneously. When finished I will be able to raise and lower these independently. = Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =