Steel lawn roller Ohio steel 48t

Steel lawn roller Ohio steel, #48t pull behind 920 lb 24x48" for compacting newly planted lawns and drive way. I here i Tow a fully loaded Steel lawn roller, from Ohio steel model# 48t, over my new grass and over my erosion prone drive way. Pulling the steel roller over the lawn in spring when the lawn is soft and lumpy from frost, helps smooth out the lawn for mowing. Using a steel lawn roller on my drive way after a light rain, helps pack the material and allow water to run off. The 48" Ohio steel lawn roller weighs near a half a ton when filled and is a heavy duty load behind a lawn tractor, especially on a hill, although the 24" diameter helps it roll easily. This is not a poly yard roller, it is made of 13 gauge steel, and oilight axle bushings, I grease them, that don't make the roller any lighter. ;) BTW my tractor is a 72 sears suburban ss15, garden tractor.

= Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =