Berry much Cheap Ah, 5 Gallon Bucket Garden

Berry much Cheap Ah, 5 Gallon Bucket Garden TOMATOES AND PEPPERS, cucumbers, propagation from cuttings, separation of seedlings to make starting a garden cheap and easy, diy how to grow plants and vegetables for cheap food. Here I show how i turn only a few dollars of local nursery container vegetables, into many healthy growing plants by rooting cutting for harvest later in the growing season. Seeking out the growing "flats" that have more than one plant per, are good candidates for separation into its own bucket, possibly tripling or more the amount of home grown vegetables you can produce for your dollar spent.



2013 brought the notion of "Berry much Cheap Ah" to my garden plan, this started with the break down and use of my 3 year old 5 Gallon Bucket Garden soil mix, and spreading on my burgeoning lawn. Not intending to buy many bags of expensive potting soil to load 12 or more 5 Gallon Buckets, i set out into my personal outback and shovelled up a few garden trailer full of the blackest soil i could find, pulled the weeds and roots, mix with relatively cheap sphagnum peat moss and compost. In a few weeks I hope to be able to have my diy self watering, 5 Gallon Bucket Garden the cheapest and the best ever.
Not intending to buy many bags of expensive potting soil to load 12 or more 5 Gallon Buckets, i set out into my personal outback and shovelled up a few garden trailer full of the blackest soil i could find, pulled the weeds and roots, mix with relatively cheap sphagnum peat moss and compost. In a few weeks I hope to be able to have my diy self watering, 5 Gallon Bucket Garden the cheapest and the best ever = Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =