PIZZA STONE FRENCH FRIES ON GRILL

Using a pizza stone to make French fries on the barbecue grill is the best method I have found to evenly cook french fries on the BBQ. A pizza stone is a very versatile barbecue accessory for any outdoor chef. This is a large round pizza stone from pampered chef, and I use it daily during the summer barbecue season. while some do and some don't, I pre--season my pizza stone with oil, as some do for cast iron cook ware, to prevent sticking.
Stone, not only for pizza, and not always in the oven,,recipe,,
Old Stone Oven Pizza Stone, Weber 3742001 Genesis E-310 Propane Grill, Copper
French fries on the BBQ using a pizza stone. So, I am making French fries , or steak fries, as some would call them, on my barbecue grill, with my Pampered Chef large round pizza stone, drizzled with olive oil and garlic salt with the pizza stone pre-heated to 425-450 degrees. The fries have been sliced to half inch and uniform. = Digg ThisAdd To Del.icio.us Add To Furl Add To Reddit Fav This With Technorati Add To Yahoo MyWeb Add To Newsvine Add To Google Bookmarks Add To Bloglines Add To Ask Add To Windows Live Add To Slashdot Stumble This =